Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Picasso's

One of the first places that I visited upon my arrival in the DFW was Picasso's, located in a strip mall in north Dallas.  I don't know what neighborhood.  It will be a long time learning these things.

Picasso's is mostly an Italian restaurant with pizza and pasta dishes, but the menu also offers other items like burgers, fajitas, and tacos.  The atmosphere was very nice and the prices were pretty reasonable.  I ordered the Chicken Picatta, which was simply to die for.  According to the menu, it was chicken lightly breaded and sauteed in a lemon butter caper sauce with spinach, mushrooms and onions over angel hair pasta. That lemony kick was a great compliment to the chicken and onions, and needless to say, there was no need for a to go box.  I can't wait to eat here again.

 http://picassospizza.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment