Monday, September 26, 2011

Stepping Out Into The Unknown

For my first blog entry, I really don't know what to write.  I guess all I can say is that after 23 years of living in Kentucky, it was time to call it quits.  I am thankful for all the experiences that I have had, and even more thankful for all the relationships that I have formed.  Experiences being what they were, I feel, was God's way of pushing me in this direction and has brought me to this point in my life.  I don't really know what God has in store for me, but as I learned this past Sunday at church, to trust the Providor and not the provisions.

This blog will chronicle my experience here in Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.  There will be new places to explore, new people to meet, and as I am a hopeless foodie, new places to eat.  In the coming months, expect me to post my musings on life here, and also reviews on the new places I go to eat, because sometimes, it's all about the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment