Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pie Five - Are You Pie-Curious?


Apart from fixing my food is zero gravity, there's probably nothing new in meal preparation.  Pie Five is the Subway of pizza joints, and in that regard, it doesn't break any new ground.  You walk in, tell them what you want, and they build your pizza right in front of you.

I went to the Pie Five in Los Colinas.  My pizza was pretty straightforward.  I got pepperoni, sausage, and mushrooms on a thin crust.  They made it and put it through the oven, and it was ready to eat in under five minutes.  For a nine inch pizza and drink, it came to a little under nine bucks.  Not a bad deal.

Pepperoni, Sausage, and Mushroom on Thin Crust


I would highly recommend Pie Five.  It's pizza done your way, real fast.




Pie Five

No comments:

Post a Comment