Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Maple and Motor - Low Class Cool

Maple and Motor bills itself as a grease stained tribute to low class cool.  Though the place lacked opulence or a sensory overloading, Vegas-style decor, I wouldn't consider it low class.  If anything, I would say, it was just straight forward.  Burgers is what they do, so that is what they are known for.
Since I've never been there before I decided to play it safe and order a cheeseburger with some fries.  I know, not very adventurous, but sometimes the best way to judge the quality of a restaurant is how they prepare familiar foods.  My cheeseburger was amazing, to say the least. A greasy hamburger patty with red onions, mustard, and a dill pickle relish.  The fries were tasty, but otherwise unremarkable.  Not a bad deal for what I got.  With cheeseburger, fries, and my drink, it only set me back about 12 bucks.

I would highly recommend this place.  Straightforward hamburger joint.  Not grease stained.  Not low class.  Just right.

This is obviously what they think of your ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment